Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Camping with the sego's

So for the fourth of july my family and iwent camping in colorado!! it was fun. It was the first time that my whole family was there at the same time!! We did alot of things. We went hikking that was fun. Rode 4-wheelers. Did fireworks even though we were not suppose to. The girls had fun playing. The boys were ALWAYS dirty!!! Every night my sisters, mom,and i would go for a walk and the first night cassidy made cort,mom herself and i carry a rock back to our cabin. We walked for about a mile and then our cousin ben drove up and we put the rocks in the back of the truck!!!! He saved us. So the rest of the nights we told cass that she was notaloud to get any more rocks unless she was going to carry them!!! We ate lots of food that was the best part!!!

1 comment:

  1. Myka
    I am a Wittwer-if you are confused I am your mom's cousin's daughter. :0)
    I just decided to look at your blog to get to know you a bit better...
    email me:
    magsmason@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete