Tuesday, July 28, 2009

party time!!!






hey world i am at the way funniest party in the world right now. its my best friends sweet 16. Its totally fun.All my friends are here and have something to say
hi i am jayneva megans little sister and megans party is really fun cause she has friends that are so nice to me unlike her other stupid friends i like all of them the same cause they are not mean well thats all i have to say so peace!!:]
Hey Go Its Dorothy! Megan's party is so fun she is a crazy girl! HaHa I Love Megan but we are gonna try pulling an all nighter and I am pretty sure that I am gonna drop pretty soon!
YA its me myka again. dorothy is a go to bed early at partys girl!!
Hey Yo its Mikayla! This party is so much fun like Dorothy said pulling an all nighter is gonna be hard but I think that we can do it..hmm well maybe haha well i gots to go peace out!!:]
hey its megan im the birthday girl .... I love all these people... Myka, Mikayla. and dorothy! their my best friends! and im so glad their here for my birthday! i had so much fun!... and still am! This is the bets birthday ever! (: so there are lots of pictures but the top one is of me and my best buddies dorothy and megan in funny hats, the next one is me and meg and dorothy with our kool aid cups,the next pictures are all of us, and the bottom picture is or megan and i!!

OH MEGAN I LOVE YA TO!!!!!!!!!! WELL I HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED MY FRIENDS. JAYNEVA IS MEGS LITTLE SISTER AND SHE IS ANNOYING SO YA I JUST LET HER WRITE ON MY BLOG..

No comments:

Post a Comment