Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where to start!!

Oh man so this past week my parents went out of town. They left on tuesday. Dorothy came to stay with me. Tuesday night we were at my friends party like you have read in a previous blog. So we stayed up almost all night, and the funny thing was that dorothy and i were going to get up early and come home so that my ag teachers could come and weigh pigs, but we woke up a bit late. So i tried to wake up dorothy but she wouldnt get up i finally just threw a pillow at her and that woke her up. Ha Ha!! So were almost at my house and dorothy was all oh no i left some stuff and megans house. We turned around and went back and got our stuff, and the whole time i was afraid that were not going to make it home on time. Wensday We did not do a lot we just went to wal-mart. Wensday night megan came and stayed with me we did not go to bed till late. lets see thursday was the first day of youth conference, so dorothy and i went and registered, but we left when the dance started cuz all of our friends left. We went to wal-mart again and bought a whole bunch of stuff to totally ransack abbys house. we also bought a bunch of randome stuff we could give her as a gift so she woudnt get mad. We spent like half the night coming up with little phrases to put an each part of the gift. There were some real funny ones. Went to bed late that night to. Friday morning i took dorothy to school to register while i went to an officer traing. That was alot of fun and i learned a whole lot. Let see after that i went back to youth conference for a little while and then dorothy and i left so we could feed and ransack abbys house. I defenetly feel like dorothy and i are the butt of carma and bad luck. so while we were at abbys house it poored and was windy the whole time. Then we were finished with that and went to taco bell to get these way awesome drinks. Then we get to the church to find out that we missed dinner, and we were so hungry. So we ate a sandwich we found in the firdge at the church. Then the dance started.It was the funnest. I met the most awesome guy hist name is mitchelle. He is way smoken hott. Then we leave after the dance and mateja calls me and tells me there is a check point we are in the line and so the cop gets to us and askes for all my stuff, but we could not find our registration and insurance so he made us pull over so it looks like we are in a whole lot of trouble but we wernt.!!! So we sat there for a long time trying to find our stuff then the cop came back and just told us to have our dad clean out his truck. It was lame. Then probably not 2 min later my truck was acting really odd so i pulled over real quick and and my truck just died. The bateries were dead.!!!!!SO two guys from church came to help and then casey came to help get me home. They jumped my truck and dorothy and i were on our way. My truck made it just to my house and died when i was pulling in the driveway!! Then dorothy and i were being real big chickens and were scared to go inside.So we stayed outside for a while and then got tired of standing so we just went inside.I was so amd i almost cried. Saturday was the testimony meeting and that ment the end of youth conference. After that we went home and cleaned my house and then we fell asleep on the couch. We figured out that dorothy slept about 18 hours in 5 days and i slept about 14 hours in 5 days. It was a way fun week and the best part was that i got to spend it with my real best friend!!

1 comment:

  1. What a crazy fun week! I almost Miss it HAHA! I didn't know that you had to throw a pillow at me at Megan's house! I guess we needed more sleep! And then the "Smoking Hot" Boys oh man! I miss youth conference!!!!

    ReplyDelete