Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lamb skool!!

Ok so i went to lamb school this past week so that i could learn how to show sheep for one of my friends. I HATE lambs they are way dumb. im not sure why i agreed to show sheep, im a pig person. Anyway it was fun at times and lame to. i found out that i am alergic to wool! that was a bummer. I learned how to sheer and blow dry the sheep that was kinda fun! The funniest part about lamb school was that on the last night we had a dance. Every girl in my dorn spent like an hour doing our hair and makeup and stuff. so then we went out to the dance and it Rained the WHOLE time. My hair looked way bad!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. lol i remember watching my friend sheer lambs and stuff she was huge in that stuff. once she got attached to her lamb buggsy :( that didnt end so well hahaha that was a long time ago though

    ReplyDelete