Saturday, June 20, 2009

Party Barge!!

my family and i went camping in durango last week. we wanted to rent a boat for day to give us something to do. So thats what we did. The tittle of our boat was the party barge, and let me tell you it was for sure a party!! we went fishing but got a whole lot of nothing,the best part though was the little kids had to wear life jackets they really did not approve! My neice abbie was the funniest in her life jacket because she could not sit up by herself or she would tip over. The jacket also smooshed her cheeks, she looked so cute! Another adventure i went on while in colorado. I went to look around this lodge that was not opened this summer with my sister. The place was called WITS END!! So we were looking around and then this guy came and told us the story about why it was not open. It was not that great of a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment