Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Today

Today has been a day. . I got yelled at by a very bossy girl. i got new head phones. ! found out i have to buy chips for a BBQ tomorrow.burned my finger while straitening my hair. took a nap that was nice! funny story i was walking my pigs tonight and one head budded me in the leg and now i have a bruise. had good hits today. put a play list on my blog. going to be in the parade on Saturday very excited.Yelled back at the bossy girl. took a cool picture and put it on facebook.went to practice without her again, that's how its going to be now! had subway for dinner it was tasty.went to walmart with my sister. Got a way cool candy necklace tonight!.... i herd that she had her baby. And at that moment it hit me all over again!



Sometimes you have to test someone, not because you don't trust them but to see hoe much they will sacrifice for you. and sometimes you have to let them go. not because you suddenly stopped caring for them but to see if they care enough to come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment